Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer Pasta for Pitta

Heavens Banquet has several suggested menus for the main meal of the day. I decided to try one that sounded good for the end of the summer season.

Summer Pasta for Pitta (left)
The Vaidya's Salad
'Swonderful Shortbread


Summer Pasta for Pitta was delicious, very quick and easy to make. Miriam has what she calls Homage to Vivaldi: The Three Ayurvedic Seasons of Pasta. Fun and yummy.

The vaidya's salad is one of my husband's all time favorite salads. It was sometimes served to us on Residence Courses at the local TM center. I never had the recipe before now and it is as wonderful as I remember.

The 'Swonderful shortbread was easy but I think I did something incorrectly. It came out so crumbly that I can not cut it into squares for serving... but the crumbs taste great.






No comments:

Post a Comment